First there was this blog...
Then I entered some writing contests...
Now I'm in a group that shares blogs and stories about - well, stories.
I continue to believe that God is opening doors to use my writing in special ways, I'm just not sure what those ways might be right now. I have some ideas though. Here's what I'm thinking and praying about right now...
- continuing this blog and the one I just started about hospice
- making a prayer guide for the Season of Lent 2012 available as an e-book
- creating something for the hospice blog to be available as an e-book
- continuing to participate in my writer's critique group
- continuing to edit my first two books
- continuing to work on my three book series
- finishing a devotional book
- continuing to participate in groups like COTT (Clash of the Titles) that will help me learn more about writing and get to know other writers
I think that's about it for now.
I did want to let you know that tomorrow's post will be my first COTT post. I hope you'll stop by to see what that's about. It's a bit of a departure from my usual posts, but definitely fun.
We'll be back in Ezekiel I think on Thursday, so don't forget to stop back by then. I'll send a friendly reminder.
Have a wonderful day. I know God has an amazing blessing for each of us today, and he has a plan for us to be a blessing to someone else.
What talent has he given you? What dream has he put in your heart? How can you use that to be a blessing to someone else today?
If you'd like, please leave a comment here about opportunities you anticipate for the day. We'd love to encourage and pray for you.