First and foremost... write, write, write! I'm registered for NaNoWriMo which is National Novel Writing Month. The challenge is to write a novel (or at least 50,000) words of it during the month of November. I'm a little behind. The challenge ends at midnight on November 30th so my big push will be to write as much as possible before then. Will I make it? I'm really not sure, but I'm going to give it my best shot. Check out Thursday's post to find out.
Once that humongous challenge is out of the way there are some other things on my list:
- clean out some closets and drawers
- put some things on Craigslist to sell
- color my hair - yes I wrote that on my blog. It's either color it now or decide to fully embrace the skunk look
- plan some blog posts for next month
- go see a movie
- visit Jeff's granddaddy
- walk in the Christmas Parade with the Red Cross
- go to Market Days in Tallahassee on Saturday with my mom and sister
- get some Christmas cards ready to send
- meet my new neighbors
Will I get it all done? Don't know. I'm motivated though, so anything can happen. I love having the week off and I continue to be thankful every morning for time to ease into the day and work on the things I love.
I hope your day is blessed and your week is productive. What do you need to accomplish today? This week?
Leave a comment below, and then come back and let us know how you did.